The Ranch at Dove Tree believes in second chances. If you are seeking an inpatient alcohol treatment center that keeps you at the center of care, The Ranch at Dove Tree is here for you. Inpatient alcohol rehab is the best first step for most people with alcohol use problems. Some individuals can begin their recovery journey at the outpatient alcohol treatment level, but in most cases the intensive structure and 24-hour support available in residential (inpatient) treatment is the preferred first-step option for recovery.
Dove Tree’s team of compassionate professionals coordinates your inpatient alcohol treatment. Your counselors take the time to get to know you, and they base your treatment plan on your individual needs and goals.
Inpatient Alcohol Treatment Program
Located on 15 acres of beautiful Texas ranch land, your long-term alcohol rehab stay of 30 or 60 days will allow you time to understand your substance use history. Through individual and group counseling you will learn the close connection between thoughts and behaviors and develop the resiliency skills needed for recovery. Our clinical team is educated and experienced in working with individuals who have anxiety, depression, trauma, and other dual diagnosis problems.
Each inpatient alcohol rehab program at Dove Tree uses a 12-step foundational model, finely customized for your personal history and needs. The Ranch at Dove Tree’s traditional program is a 30-day core track. Because our programs carefully addresses your mental, physical, and spiritual wellness, it is appropriate to consider The Ranch at Dove Tree a holistic alcohol rehab center.
What to Expect During Inpatient Alcohol Rehab
Dove Tree’s 12-step foundational model also includes experiential and wellness components. Feeling better allows you to focus more fully on your recovery and is a natural way to increase energy and a sense of hope.
Your personal care plan during inpatient alcohol rehab at Dove Tree includes:
- Integrated and ongoing recovery support by licensed, experienced professionals
- Individual therapy sessions (a minimum of two each week)
- Life Skills groups to build on the client’s capacity for managing stress, relationships, and other core areas
- Personal assignments to explore and build on recovery goals
- Integrated dual diagnosis treatment
- Family education and support
- Nutritional counseling support
- Physical activity (therapeutic and recreational)
- Outdoor Adventure Program
- Introduction to community-based sober support systems (including field trips to local recovery groups)
- Spiritual care
- Comprehensive discharge planning
Still have questions? Feel free to contact us at any time. We are happy to explain each of our programs (including detox, transitional living options, and our outpatient services) and help you begin your recovery journey.