The Ranch at Dove Tree’s alcohol and drug treatment programs are unlike any other. We view each person and family that we help through a caring, compassionate, and clinically expert lens. No two people are alike, so every care plan is completely customized to the person we are helping. We care about our clients and understand how complex substance use is for each person.
Alcohol and drug addiction treatment programs provide varying amounts of structure and support, depending on the needs of the client. The Ranch at Dove Tree offers a full continuum of care on our homelike, 15-acre rural campus and in freestanding facilities nearby. Our main alcohol and drug rehab center and transitional living housing are extremely comfortable, far from the sterile, clinical environment that many clients expect.
Texas Addiction Treatment Programs
The Ranch at Dove Tree offers a range of treatment programs designed to address addiction and co-occurring mental health issues. Not all people needing alcohol and drug addiction treatment will take part in all services. Our clinical team continually evaluates each person’s readiness for transition into the next level of care, making sure that the recovery process is supported.
These programs are tailored to the specific needs of individuals seeking recovery from substance abuse. Here’s an overview of the treatment programs typically offered at the Ranch at Dove Tree:
- Detox Services: Our Detox Program prepares clients physically and emotionally for the challenging work of therapy. When a person suddenly stops using drugs or alcohol, they may begin to experience a variety of uncomfortable physical and emotional withdrawal symptoms.
- Residential Inpatient Treatment: This is an intensive program where individuals live at the treatment facility 24/7. It provides a structured and supportive environment for individuals with severe addiction issues. During inpatient treatment, clients receive a variety of therapeutic interventions and support services.
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP): A PHP offers structured treatment during the day but allows individuals to return home or to a sober living environment in the evenings. It provides a step-down level of care for those who no longer require 24-hour supervision but still need intensive therapy.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP): IOPs offer flexibility for individuals who need treatment but wish to maintain their daily responsibilities such as work or school. Clients attend therapy sessions during the day or evening while living at home or in a sober living environment.
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment: The Ranch at Dove Tree specializes in addressing co-occurring mental health disorders alongside addiction. Dual diagnosis treatment involves integrated therapy to address both substance abuse and underlying mental health issues.
- Relapse Prevention Program Trac9: Standardized assessment battery for substance use disorder treatment programs: clinical monitoring, outcomes, supervision, and success forecasting.
Help is Available with Ranch at Dove Tree
We want our clients to succeed! Many people who are desperately seeking help for substance use fear making that first contact. We have the answers that you seek, even if you aren’t sure which questions to ask. Contact The Ranch at Dove Tree now, and find out why our alcohol and drug addiction treatment programs have gained a national reputation for clinical excellence and compassionate care. Ranch at Dove Tree is here to help you rediscover a whole new life of change. Call 800.218.6727 today.