Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.
– David Ogden Stiers
We’re grateful to be a part of the lives being transformed from pain and addiction to health and happiness and consider our alumni as part of our family. When you are family, it is important to stay connected. The Ranch at Dove Tree is committed to keeping you involved with our family, and we invite you to stay connected with us!
We currently stay connected in a few different ways…
- LUBBOCK ALUMNI MEETING is held at the Foundations/IOP building each Wednesday at 7:00pm. If you are interested in starting an Alumni Group in your area, please contact our Alumni Coordinator today!
- RECOVERY THOUGHTS are posted on The Ranch at Dove Tree Facebook page as well as emailed each Friday. We can all use a bit of inspiration before the weekend starts. This weekly email includes an inspirational quote or excerpt from recovery literature and a few encouraging words to start your weekend.
- SUMMER PICNIC & WINTER HOLIDAY RECOVERY CELEBRATION are both held annually. Twice per year we invite our alumni and their families to reconnect with staff and peers, giving each of us an opportunity to give thanks for the blessings of recovery and offer us a chance to spend time with family and friends.
- ANNUAL ALUMNI REUNION: Thank you for helping make our past Reunions a huge success! We love having the chance to reconnect with so many of you and your families. What a blessing recovery is for all of us!
- WINTER ALUMNI EVENT – We host an Alumni event every winter to celebrate recovery, eat wonderful food, and raise money for scholarships to offset the cost of treatment for those who may not have the resources to get help.
- FACEBOOK is a safe, private, social network where you can share your recovery with your peers from The Ranch at Dove Tree. Through our private FB page, you can connect with friends from treatment and make new friends in recovery!
STAY CONNECTED The Ranch at Dove wants to keep in touch with you. If you are an alum of one of our programs, please take a moment to update your contact information. Information will only be used by The Ranch at Dove Tree Team.
While you are in treatment, we are already focused on setting you up for a successful discharge. Our CaredFor app will make sure that you are requested to join our network of alumni as soon as you turn on your phone. This will help you stay connected with recovery resources and alumni who are choosing to stay in close contact with The Ranch at Dove Tree and each other.