Why Choose The Ranch at Dove Tree?
You are making an important decision and want to be sure you are choosing the right rehab for you or your loved one. We believe The Ranch at Dove Tree is that place. What sets us apart?
- We offer structured, focused treatment for substance abuse and dual diagnoses from master’s level clinicians who are passionate about the gift of recovery.
- Our programming combines proven 12-step work with cognitive behavioral therapy, mindfulness, and trauma-focused therapy, including EMDR, to help bring about lasting change.
- Re-engage your mind with therapy, your spirit with mindfulness, and your body with our daily fitness program that is individualized to fit your needs. We offer fitness instructors and a nutritionist on staff to work with our clients to help their bodies rebuild after addiction.
- We offer a full continuum of care in Lubbock that includes detoxification, 30 – 60 days of residential care, partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient, and sober living homes for males and females.
- The Resiliency program, the second half of the 60-day program, offers 12-step immersion, mindfulness, spirituality, trauma, equine, and more opportunities for experiential expeditions like hiking, kayaking, and service work. This option builds stronger coping skills which increase the likelihood of long-term recovery.
- A serene setting away from the stressors of everyday life to begin healing from the often traumatic struggles of addiction.